New Zealand / Australia
Acrylic Is one of the most universal materials in the plastic sheet industry, it has many distinctive features such as high gloss surface, high clarity, and exceptional colour abilities and excellent UV stability.
It is also chemical and scratch resistant and possesses better impact properties than glass. Its diversity has made acrylic an extremely versatile product that can be used in several applications across many industries.
Grades and Applications
- Clear GP for retail displays, museum show cases and POS displays
- Textured and smooth clear & opal acrylic for light defuses and signage.
- “Sanac” brand is PMP’s sanitary acrylic for bathroom products such as baths, vanities and showers.
- Plazit Acrylic Sound Protection Barriers for highway over passes, bridges and freeway’s.
- Fabback Acrylic Mirror. Used in small mirror applications, retail fit-outs and POS displays.
- OPTIX Series, continuous cast process for anti reflective, print applications, specialty frosted sheet and many more….